Hours - Tuesday - Saturday 10 - 5
Nestled in the quaint village of Delburne, in Alberta's picturesque Parkland region, Country Quilting and More is a unique shop with a country feel and friendly staff. We offer a great selection of homespuns, for crafting rag quilts, as well as a variety of batiks, Fat Quarters and a great selection on out colorwall. Moda fans will enjoy browsing our collection of Kansas Troubles and there are plenty of kits and patterns to inspire your creativity and get you excited for your next quilting project. With lots of store samples and an ever expanding inventory, quilters of all levels are sure to find what they’re looking for. But just in case you don’t see what you want, just let us know and we’ll go out of our way to get it for you!
"Quilt Happy, Quilt Often, Quilt Country"
- May 5, 2016 - Border Creek Mystery Quilt 2016-2017 Urgent
- October 5, 2015 - FALL BLOWOUT
- September 12, 2015 - 20% off Storewide
- September 5, 2015 - Batik Sale
- September 2, 2015 - BORDER CREEK MYSTERY QUILT
- March 6, 2015 -
- February 26, 2015 - Email Marketing Template
- February 10, 2015 - QUILT OF THE QUARTER
- February 6, 2015 - SAMPLE SALE
- January 15, 2015 - Sale @ Country Quilting & More
- November 18, 2014 - November Sale
- August 13, 2014 - Email Marketing Template
- February 15, 2014 - Mid-Winter Fabric Blowout!!
- February 14, 2014 - Email Marketing Template
- January 22, 2014 - January Newsletter
- December 18, 2013 - BOM
- December 7, 2013 - Extended Pre Christmas Sale
- November 18, 2013 - Pre Christmas Sale - Dec 3 to 7th
- September 12, 2013 - September
- May 7, 2013 - Country Quilting 3rd Annual Retreat